It has been quite some time since I’ve taken one of Laura’s Diva Challenges! I got too bogged down in swaps and they were taking up too much of my time. So for now I am holding off on swaps and trying to reconnect. This was Laura’s 174th challenge, wow! that’s hard to believe! The challenge was to superimpose one string on top of another. To do that, I went to Linda Farmer’s string page on Tangle Patterns.
I started with string 089, lightly marking those circles with pencil in the corners. I filled those in with some Diva Dance Rock ‘n Roll.
Next, I took string 094 and lightly marked those lines onto the same tile. I used those basic lines as an additional string – and added a couple more – then ran them like hollibaugh, and tangled cheesecloth in the middle sections.
Add some shading and it’s all done! This was a fun challenge presented to us by Aimee Belair, CZT. You can head on over to I Am the Diva‘s page and check out all the superimposed string renderings and perhaps post one of your own!