Jenn at Just Add Water Silly is doing a big giveaway and she wanted my readers to be included in the info. Hahnemühle has generously sponsored a HUGE VALENTINE’S DAY GIVEAWAY with a bunch of extras thrown in! She’s giving away over $120 worth of art supply goodies for one lucky winner. Maybe you’ll be that winner. It’s easy to enter, let me tell you what’s in her great prize pack then I’ll tell you haw to enter.
WHAT’S IN THE GIVEAWAY?
- 1 Hahnemühle Watercolor Book, 6″ x 8″ landscape (review here)
- 1 block Cézanne Watercolor Block, 140lb, hot pressed, 9″ x 12″ (review to come this week on Jenn’s blog)
- 11+1 half pans Van Gogh Watercolors in DIY Altoids Tin (review here) (the Chinese white in the set was replaced with Daniel Smith Carbozole Violet so now you have a complete split primary palette with some convenience colors!)
- 1 Grumbacher Watercolor Brush, size 4
- 1 Kuretake Fude WaterBrush Pen Set (mini brush + water container)
- 1 Daniel Smith Dot Card (Andy Evansen Palette Trial Dots)
- 1 black pen
- 1 Coveted Bee Just Add Water Silly Mascot Magnet
- A bag of chocolates, who doesn’t want chocolates on Valentine’s Day?
- 1 Set of Jenn’s Post Cards (Pic below)
HOW TO WIN:
All you need to do is:
- SUBSCRIBE to Just Add Water Silly by going here.
- Then FOLLOW JENN on Instagram here.
- Then send Jenn a CONTACT FORM by clicking here and telling her you want to WIN THE VALENTINE’S DAY GIVEAWAY! The email you enter into the contact form will be the way she contacts you if you are the winner. That’s it, yep, it’s that easy. (If you want you can read all about it on her blog here)
The Giveaway is open Internationally and is open from February 9, 2018 until February 14, 2018 @ 11:59PM Pacific Standard time. The winner will be picked in the 24 hours after the giveaway closes. The winner will be notified using the email address provided in the contact form. The winner has three days (72 hours) to respond to my email. If there is no response, the giveaway will be redrawn.